Fiscal Year (FY) 2023
The following is the basis of valuing real and personal properties as of January 1, 2022 for Fiscal Year 2023: To calculate the tax, multiply the tax rate by the assessed value.
FY2023 Tax Rates
|Residential||$12.05 per thousand dollars assessment|
|Commercial/Industrial/Personal Property||$26.30 per thousand dollars assessment|
- Total FY2023 Assessed (Taxable) Valuation: $8,113,678,873
- FY2023 Tax Levy: $122,206,827
- FY2023 Total Accounts: $20,372
- FY2023 Average Single Family Assessment: $385,530
- Population Year 2021 Census: 59,408 Year 2010 Census: 55,874
Municipal Lien Certificates
Municipal Lien Certificate charges are as follows:
|4 to 8 Units||$100|
In order to request an MLC, the Collectors Office requires the parcel map and lot.