Temporary Food Service Establishments

All temporary food service establishments and temporary food events are required to have a FOG temporary use permit and develop a written FOG management plan approved by the FOG Enforcement Agent for the event permitted.

Download a copy of the Food Service FOG Temporary Use Application (PDF).

Contact the FOG Enforcement Agent to develop a FOG Management Plan.