Mayor Shaunna O’Connell is seeking applicants for volunteer internship positions for the Spring of 2023.
Job Description: An internship in the Mayor's Office will provide real-world skills and experiences in numerous areas. Interns will be required to perform a wide variety of functions and should be able to work efficiently in a busy, often fast-paced, environment.
- Hours: Hours available dependent upon applicant's availability (8-20 hours weekly)
- Location: City Hall, 15 Summer Street, Taunton, MA 02780
- No prior experience necessary
- Communication skills (both writing and oral) required
- Starting Date: To be determined
Tasks: Specific tasks interns may be asked to perform include:
- Resident communications: answering phone calls and responding to emails and letters
- Resident issue diagnosis and management
- Research and writing
- Event coordination and management
If interested, please fill out an application here: https://forms.gle/F8cBzC3VUQjnnuV37
For more information, please contact Ligia Madeira, Chief of Staff, at LMadeira@taunton-ma.gov.