2022 Boat Excise Bills
Mailed: October 18, 2022
Due: December 20, 2022
If you have not received your bill, please call the Tax Office at (508) 821-1054.
If you no longer own the boat, please call the Assessor’s office at (508) 821-1011 to file for an abatement.
If ownership of your boat has changed due to the following reasons:
- Sold, traded, or gifted
- Permanently moved to another state
- Damaged and is no longer usable
- Federally documented with the Coast Guard
Please also report the change to the Massachusetts Environmental Police by calling 617-626-1650.
Available ways to pay:
- Online at City Hall Systems.
- Mail with the envelope enclosed.
- In-person at the Tax Collector's Office. Please bring bill with you if paying in person.
- Overnight drop-box at City Hall near the Riverside Entrance.
The Tax Collector's office is located at Taunton City Hall, 15 Summer Street. Payments are accepted:
- 8:00am-4:00pm Monday, Wednesday, & Thursday
- 8:00am-7:00pm Tuesday
- 8:00am-12:00pm Friday
Massachusetts Environmental Police Forms
Boat Excise Status Change Form
Boat Excise Cancellation Form