What is the first thing I should do?

If you are injured on the job, immediately report the problem to your foreman/Department Manager. You should also complete a written incident report. Filing a claim is important, especially if medical attention is necessary. Prompt and accurate fact-gathering is important in making sure you receive the benefits and medical care you need. Please complete the forms accurately and completely. Your office department will have all the necessary forms.

Show All Answers

1. Where do I go for medical attention?
2. Does the City of Taunton provide Worker's Compensation?
3. What is the first thing I should do?
4. If I have any other questions or need further medical tests, who do I contact?
5. What happens if I lose time as a result of my injury?